There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Scrapper's Delights Challenge....Bring on the Bling

The assignment was to "Bring on the BLING!"  Using one of the challenge digitals, (you can get them here) I made a scrapbook page of my girls, Siena and Ani.  I used Copic Markers to color in the image and then used stickles in the same colors as the markers to give her dress sparkle. I used gemstones and Helmar's Gem Stone adhesive to create her jewelry. I then outlined her tiara with the gem adhesive and used silver glitter to give that some glow. I finished up the page with ribbon, flowers and more gem stone swirls from Want 2 Scrap.  This was a too fun challenge and we have them bi-weekly over at http://scrappersdelights.com/store/.
Come on over and check out the many possibilities and have some fun with our challenges!

Have a Great Week
Laurie
Image

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo pretty as are you girls smiles :)
    Thank you for your wonderful sample for the challenge love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie I love all the sparkle and bling. The Princesses will love their card. So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete