Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'm A Design Team Member!

Hey Everyone! I have some exciting news! The picture above is a project I made for the Scrapper's Delights Design Team Challenge!  And Guess what!  I am a design team member!  You have got to check out these digital stamps. OMGosh they are so cute! Sweet and Saucy at the same time! Also on Scrapper's Delights there are many options for the digital scrapper as well!  So whether you like to color in your stamps or to get them pre-colored...there is something on there for you! So go check out www.scrappersdelights.com. And I look forward to sharing this design team journey with you all!

Cheers
Laurie

2 comments:

  1. I am thrilled you are now part of my talented design team ... I just love this door plaque soooooo cute!
    I can not wait to see more creations using my products Hun
    Welcome
    Love Janice xxxxx

    ReplyDelete