Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Easter Blog Hop




Hi Everyone! If you are here you should have gotten here from Tracey's Blog, if not or if you got lost on the way you can start over at the Scrapper's Delights Blog. I love this time of year, Spring just makes me so happy! The tulips, daffodils and cherry blossoms are all in bloom. For my project I used the Rabbit Parker 1 digital stamp. I wanted to recreate the colored version that Janice sells in her shop and from looking at the original I figured out how she did it. the shadows were created with a base of Copic Marker Cool Grey 1 and BV000. This combination made the perfect shadowing for the image. I used some brighter pinks than Janice did but I think she came out pretty darn cute! Don't forget to leave a comment on each of our blogs, one of us has the secret code to get a free digital stamp, and that DT Member will be picking the winner!  Each of our design team members will be picking a winner, so make sure you stop at all of their blogs and leave comments. We love to hear from you!  Your next stop will be Trisha's Blog
The Hop goes until the 23rd so make sure you participate...we would love to see your name announced on Monday as one of the winners.
And Just for stopping by... here is an Easter Coupon Just for You!!
Cheers and Happy Spring
Laurie

PS: We still have some spaces open in our design team.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie, This is such a cute image, you've done the colouring to perfection x
    I am now following x
    http://sylviaskards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!
    I really thought it was the coloured one printed out lol
    I reckon you should show the preview and people will see just how close they are!
    Beautiful project ....what's in the carrot...mini eggs?
    I am sure it is yummy!
    Have they all gone now you have taken the photo ....they would with me lol
    Love Janice <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Janice. I have come a long way in the last year. Yes the girls were fighting over the bubble gum eggs while I was taking the pictures. They were actually kind of ghastly tasting. I hid the chocolate ones. Teehee!

      Delete
  3. Laurie,

    Wow, what can i say!!! This is so delicate, loving how you have coloured her in. Please please please can you show us all how you did it?

    Hugs

    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo I printed out the colored version and then a stamp version and matched the colors as close as I could with my Copics. I working on making tutorials but I haven't quite got the editing figured out.

      Delete
  4. Sper sweet!Love the shading.
    Leona xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leona! I love what you can do with Copics and Scrapper's Delights Digitals!

      Delete
  5. What an awesome idea! The image is perfectly colored! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Ruza! I have been practicing a lot!

      Delete
  6. Super cute. Amazing coloring!! Thanks for sharing.

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so cute super cool girl!!

    Tracey mo

    ReplyDelete