Thursday, May 31, 2012

Messy Coloring?


Hey everyone! I was playing around with the Roses and Butterflies digital stamps from Scrappers Delights and I decorated this cigar box for my daughter. She needed something to put her dance competition pins in, and this box was the perfect size. I printed out multiple copies of  the roses and the butterflies and then colored them in with my Copic Markers. I tried to make a video explaining "Messy Coloring". Its my first video so please be gentle. = ) Here is the link.


I left the inside as it was because I know my 11 year old will trash it, but I did cover the outside with this pretty distressed paper.  Once the paper was decoupaged into place and dried. I cut out all the roses and butterflies.  I decoupaged these onto the top and front of the box. I then added the little bow. Now she has a     decent sized box for her current and future pins.

Please Leave A Comment!
Cheers
Laurie



No comments:

Post a Comment