Friday, May 18, 2012







  Can you believe there is only 13 days left of school? If you're like me you volunteer quite a bit in your kid's school. I have five classes of kids that I work with and I like to make my last day with them special.  This year I decided (mainly because my schedule is insane busy) to give the kids candy bars.  Draco was perfect for this because the boys will like it too. You can get Drago here.  So I put Draco and this cute quote about dragons onto card stock. I cut straight across the bottom and top of the quote but stopping when I got to Draco. I then fussy cutted the top and bottom of Draco so that he would pop up out of the wrapper. I used Copic's to color him in.  This is a fast and easy way to make a cute candy bar wrappers. Since I have 129 of these to make, I better get going. You all have a wonderful weekend and keep crafting. And if you're looking for a great digital stamp to work with head on over to the Scrapper's Delights Store and if you need inspiration head on over to the Scrapper's Delights Paper Craft Blog!

Please leave a comment!  We love them!
Cheers
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment