Saturday, March 16, 2013

Erin Go Bragh


Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!  Being Irish I love this holiday. I will be spending the weekend in the San Francisco Bay Area, my daughter has dance competitions there.  Due to an injury my coloring skills have been horrible lately so I had to come up with something different to do for today's post. This is one of the things I love about Scrapper's Delights Digital Stamps. You can get them as stamped images and colored graphics. So cool! The one I used above is from the Leprechaun 2 Digital Set. I printed it out three times and layered parts of the image to give it dimension, her face, hair, shoes and the shamrocks. I then put glitter on the shamrocks and glitter pen on the shoes, her top, lips and eyes.  I layered the card with dark green, light green shamrock paper and then the white card stock with the image on it.  I love how she came out and I wish the glitter pen showed up more in the picture.  You should give this technique a shot, its a lot of fun and I am sure you will love the effect.

Have a safe and fun St. Patrick's Day!
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment