Monday, January 28, 2013

Pink is the Color of the Day!


Hi everyone. Check out this adorable little girl from Scrapper's Delights! She is just one of the three little girls in the Summer Breeze collection that is making its debut this month. When I first saw them, I thought: Flower Girls!  I just love the cork screw pony tails on her and her sweet smile as she blows the fuzz off of a dandelion. The other two are just as sweet!!! Click on the link above and check out the set!
Today I used her on two cards. One hot pink and orange and one a soft baby pink with white accents.  I am not sure which one I like the best, because right now as I type this I am thinking...how cute would she look in yellow or baby blue?  That is the thing I love about digital stamps. I can print out a whole page of her or her and her little friends and experiment with color to my hearts content. Its like playing dress up!

Come back soon and see what else I have in store for you!

Laurie



No comments:

Post a Comment