Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Irish Everyday!




Hi everyone! well St. Paddy's day has come and gone but like a lot of us I still and and continue to be Irish.  So when Janice created this little pixie, I had to have her. You can get her here. I knew what I was going to do with her almost immediately. I didn't need anymore St. Patrick's Day decorations but I did need some all -year-around Irish decor items.  So I made this wall hanging. The quote says "May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow".  I used my ever trusty heart shaped punch to make the shamrock that is on the side.  I used my copic markers (I so need more green ones) and colored pencils to color in our little lass.  I love the way her face came out, especially her eyes.
I colored in her eyes with a green copic and then went over them with a gold glitter pen. I love the effect.  I did do her lips in a light green and then added glaze on top of it.  I am not thrilled with the way her lips turned out, but that is the beauty of digital stamps.  I can printer her out again and color her to perfection.

Looking forward to showing you what I come up with next! And don't forget to check out the amazing stuff created by the Scrappers Delight's Design Team, just click the link.

Cheers,
Laurie

1 comment: